Resource search results
40 items matching your criteria.
- A Question for Jewish Men [1%]
This article outlines different roles for men in the Jewish community.
- Building a 'Big Tent' Approach to Ending [1%]
Suggested videos to watch and discuss with young men. These films can raise questions for young men about their own roles and the choices they face.
- Building Bridges Between Fatherhood Programs and Programs Working to End Men's Violence [1%]
AN INTERVIEW WITH JACQUELYN BOGGESS, JERRY TELLO, AND OLIVER WILLIAMS
- Guidelines for Domestic Violence Advocates [1%]
- Encouraging collaboration among father involvement programs and battered women's advocates [1%]
- Men on the Move [1%]
- Restorative Parenting: A strategy for working with men who batter and are fathers [1%]
- WomanKind - Why Work with Men [1%]
Working with Men to End Gender-based Violence: A Global Interchange Case study on WOMANKIND Worldwide by Helen Pankhurst, prepared following the ...
- The Initiative for Violence-Free Families and Communities in Ramsey County, Minnesota: [1%]
Fourteen Years of Innovative Strategies to Prevent Family Violence
- The Color of Love [1%]
The Color of Love is an essay which poses interesting questions around self-identity for the people involved in the movement to end men's violence against ...
- Add Verb Productions [1%]
Sexual Assault / Dating Violence educational theater / prevention
- TCMAV Tuft's Collective for Men Against Violence [1%]
- TCMAV is a group of Tufts University students and faculty who are concerned with issues surrounding violence. They seek to educate the community and themselves ...
- Non-Violence Alliance [1%]
- Project S.A.R.A.H. [1%]
- Website describing project SARAH, with information relevant to working with Jewish women & families.
- Men Against Violence Against Women (MAVAW) [1%]
- MAVAW's mission is to reduce, in the first instance and eventually eradicate violence against women in society, using a multidisciplinary approach focussing ...
- Western Men Against Violence [1%]
- Western Men Against Violence is open to all Western Washington University male students, staff, and faculty. The group is comprised of men with a variety of ...
- Preventing Family Violence: Community Engagement Makes the Difference [1%]
Preventing Family Violence: Community Engagement Makes the Difference looks at some of the lessons learned from these efforts and will inform and facilitate ...
- Next Steps in Diversity [1%]
In this short article, Paul Kivel outlines some of the important steps to prepare for and undertake diversity work.
- Men's Involvement in Gender Mainstreaming: A Case-Study of the United Nations [1%]
- Definitions [1%]
- Preventing Family Violence: Lessons from the Community Engagement Initiative [1%]
This handbook distills learnings about organizing at the community level and provides advice culled from the experiences of site leaders and other seasoned ...
- Policy Guidelines on the Prevention of and Response to Abuse in Kehilla Community Synagogue [1%]
- BELLAGIO STATEMENT ON WORKING WITH MEN TO END GENDER BASED VIOLENCE [1%]
A forty point statement released by the international conference on working with men and boys to end gender based violence.
- Workplace Policy Checklist [1%]
- Faith-based Communities [1%]
Faith-based organizations represent a critical ally in prevention efforts. Millions of men across the nation participate in faith-based communities whose ...
- Joint Labor and Management Domestic Violence Awareness Program [1%]
- Power and Control Tactics Used Against Immigrant Women [1%]
- This paper discusses the politics of men’s roles and responsibilities in efforts to end gender-based violence. Ending violence is more than a matter of ...
- National Latino Alliance for the Elimination of Domestic Violence (Alianza) [1%]
- The National Latino Alliance for the Elimination of Domestic Violence (Alianza) is a group of nationally recognized Latina and Latino advocates, community ...
- The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) [1%]
- Asian & Pacific Islander Institute on Domestic Violence [1%]